[CP2K:6374] FES for metadynamics in polar coordinates

Raphael Peltzer raphael... at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:46:37 UTC 2015

Thanks for the quick answer. I don't know how I could not think of
post-processing the fes.dat.

Yes, it does not change the shape, but makes it easier for me to visualise
alternative routes between the two wells and a third one that I actually
observed in a trajectory. I will have to redefine the CV's anyways for a
second run, I think.

Cheers for the great answer, I marked the topic as finished

Raphael