[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19830] Re: Problems in `GEO_OPT` of FeS (Mackinawite) Slab

Ardalan Hayatifar ardalanhayatifar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 21:29:20 UTC 2024

Thank you!
I tried centering (different ways - let me know if you'd like the code to
replace your Excel method) and even using a bigger cell. The system still
implodes on itself. The convergence cycles show insane positive changes in
energy.
No matter what I do, it is still imploding (.gif image):

[image: untitled.gif]