[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19828] Re: Problems in `GEO_OPT` of FeS (Mackinawite) Slab

Станислав Бачурин bachurin.rostgmu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 19:26:22 UTC 2024

I think you should give it a try. There's also a rough approach - open the
coordinate file in an editor, copy it to a spreadsheet program like Excel,
find the most negative value in each column representing its coordinate,
and add that value to all the column values. This way, your coordinates
will shift in a way that allows you to accurately understand the physical
dimensions of the cell. I did this when I couldn't center it through
visualization programs.
пятница, 26 января 2024 г. в 22:16:40 UTC+3, Ardalan Hayatifar: