[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19829] parameters section in libxc

KENNETH MEI kmei94 at g.ucla.edu
Fri Jan 26 20:24:53 UTC 2024

Hi all,

I am currently using cp2k version 7.1 and am attempting to run calculations
using the wLRC-PBE functional. From my understanding this functional is
only accessible through libxc (version 4.2) as this version is installed
through the HPC cluster I use. Since the wLRC-PBE takes in the adjustable,
omega, is the default set to the recommendations in the publication (
https://doi.org/10.1063/1.3073302) as referred to in the libxc
documentation? Additionally, how do I adjust the omega parameter in this
version of cp2k? From the documentation
(https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-7_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/ATOM/METHOD/XC/XC_FUNCTIONAL/LIBXC.html),
the only place I can see to do it would be the "PARAMETERS" keyword
although it is unclear to me if this is the correct place to do it as there
is not specific information on units or whether I input a single number or
list of numbers. Does anyone have any ideas on where to adjust this
parameter in this version of cp2k?

Thanks,
Ken