[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19833] Re: parameters section in libxc

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Sun Jan 28 16:23:11 UTC 2024

Dear Kenneth,
With the old interface, CP2K just passes the array of parameters directly
to LibXC. Because the number of parameters depend on the functional, you
have to consult the LibXC documentation or even the source code for further
information. Later versions of CP2K provide detailed information on the
adjustable parameters for each functional in the manual and allow you to
set them more conveniently using the name of the parameter.
HTH,
Frederick