[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19717] Re: Changing cutoff in NVE MD run gives various errors

Léon Luntadila Lufungula Leon.luntadilalufungula at uantwerpen.be
Wed Jan 10 08:50:59 UTC 2024

Hi all,

I've tested the calculation on the three different compilations on my HPC
cluster (7.1-Intel-2020a, 2022.1-foss-2022a and 2023.2-foss-2022a) and all
three compilations crash with FFTW_PLAN_TYPE PATIENT enabled. However, the
Intel version does seem to throw out some different error messages. I have
attached the input and the standard outputs of the three calculations.

I'm planning on doing long ab intio MD calculations and as the reference
manual states "PATIENT planning is recommended for long ab initio MD
runs.", so I wish to exploit this feature if possible. Can someone look
into this matter or provide an answer as to why this is happening?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Léon