[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19698] Re: Changing cutoff in NVE MD run gives various errors

Léon Luntadila Lufungula Leon.luntadilalufungula at uantwerpen.be
Wed Jan 3 15:41:13 UTC 2024

Hi everyone,

So I looked into my input file a bit further and tried switching settings
on and off to find out if any of the settings is causing the crash and
apparently "FFTW_PLAN_TYPE PATIENT" is the cause of CP2K crashing with
CUTOFF < 800. Can someone with more knowledge of the code give their two
cents if this is expected behaviour or possibly a bug in the 2023.2 version
of CP2K?

Kind regards,
Léon