[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19699] Quantum espresso-like calculation using SIRIUS - output file problem

Virginia Carnevali cavirgi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:02:57 UTC 2024

Hi all,

I would like to perform a quantum expresso-like calculation using SIRIUS as
embedded in CP2K using the pseudopotential method.
I am following the c2pk tutorial
<https://www.cp2k.org/howto:running_qe_computation> for quantum
expresso-like calculation using SIRIUS. One of the properties I am
interested in is the band gap. From the tutorial it seems that the band gap
should be printed in the output, but this is not the case for me. I am
running exactly the example given in the tutorial: the calculation is done
correctly, but the output does not look like the one given on the cp2k web
page. C2pk is using SIRIUS, but what it is printed out in the output is
only the atomic structure and the total energy.

The input provided by the tutorial has some outdated flags: I changed them
in my input, as can be seen in the attached input file.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get an output file similar to
the one given in the cp2k tutorial?

I attach the input, output and pseudo files.

Thank you very much in advance for any help,
Virginia