[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19702] Re: Quantum espresso-like calculation using SIRIUS - output file problem

Anton Kozhevnikov a.v.kozhevnikov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 10:54:44 UTC 2024

Hm.. I don't see my "reply to author" here. Just in case I'm repeating it
here

Dear Virginia
the output is done by CP2K and probably it doesn't fetch the band gap
value. As a quick workaround you can try to increase the internal verbosity
level of sirius:

export SIRIUS_VERBOSITY=2

then it will print more information on each SCF iteration including band
gap value.

Hope it helps.
With kind regards,
Anton.