[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18930] RI_MP2 memory

'Frederick Stein' via cp2k cp2k at googlegroups.com
Thu Jun 15 09:24:32 UTC 2023

 Hi Niamh,

Apart from Augustin's hint, I have some more ideas:
Your machine should have more than enough memory. We run calculations with
systems of similar size on Piz Daint (with much less memory than you).
Please provide the output file, without it, we can just guess.
Can you maybe reduce the number of ranks per node?
If it breaks in the integral calculation part, you could decrease the
available memory for MP2 (MEMORY keyword in the WF_CORRELATION section).
You will not need that much memory.
But I agree with Augustin, without any further information, it is difficult
to narrow it down to the actual issue as you apparently have more than
enough memory available.

Best,
Frederick