[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18950] RI_MP2 memory

Niamh O'Neill niamh97oneill at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 12:39:16 UTC 2023

Thank you both Augustin and Frederick for your replies.
The issue had been after the MP2 energy had been computed and so on the
gradient step.
Setting WF_CORRELATION%CONONICAL_GRADIENTS%FREE_HFX_BUFFER to FALSE seems
to have done the trick and it is now all working as expected.
Thank you very much for the help.
Best wishes,
-Niamh