[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17678] cp2k V_XC_CUBE

oandr...@gmail.com oandresg15 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:51:22 UTC 2022

Dear Cp2k group,

I am trying to print both Hartree and xc as cube files.

I am using

&V_XC_CUBE

STRIDE 2 2 2

&END V_XC_CUBE

&V_HARTREE_CUBE

STRIDE 2 2 2

&END V_HARTREE_CUBE

However, I only get the Hartree. cube file. I removed the V_HARTREE_CUBE
section and left the V_XC_CUBE but I still get a file as Hartree and not
the xc cube file.

is this correct? am I misunderstanding something? should I obtain two
independent cube files for Hartree and xc.?

I was wondering if you could give me advice on this.

I am using cp2k 9.1 in daint,

best,

Andres Ortega-Guerrero