[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18057] starting a AI MD simulation from minimised structure

DMITRII Drugov dresearcher1991 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 14:39:52 UTC 2022

This is a good question but it depends on what you are simulating. If it is
non- equilibrium system then it is pointless to look at the energy,
temperature, pressure etc.

If it is equilibrium system, it should be similar to classical MD but on a
shorter time scale. There is a tutorial how to calculate IR spectra with
cp2k, you can find steps there for equilibration and spectrum data
acquisition.
It is on cp2k website.