[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18059] starting a AI MD simulation from minimised structure

jing liang jingliang2015 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:18:29 UTC 2022

I am trying to see how the structure evolves in time, and monitor where
some bond rotation occurs. The long story short, I
could pack all relevant molecules in a box. I was doing some search for
parameters for gromacs/namd/... but I found it
not straightforward, also the mixing of force fields is something I am not
completely sure about. Then, I thought that pure
CP2K simulation could work, and it is doing a great deal in the
minimisation process. But I don't know how long it could
take to converge completely.

As I wrote before, the goal of this simulation would be to see if some bond
rotation occurs in the long term some spectra
would be great but at this point just the dynamics. That's why I asked here
if there is some standard/accepted criteria
for using a structure as the initial frame for an AI MD simulation
regarding the energies/forces. Thanks for you comments.