[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17037] Re: Extract structure from metaD energy plot

Marcella Iannuzzi marci.akira at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:19:12 UTC 2022

Dear Pedro

The idea of sampling in the space of the CVs is that there are many
structures corresponding to the same set of values of CVs
Monitoring the CV's value over the trajectory, you should be able to
identify at which frames the values are in the region of the minimum.
By  starting a standard equilibrium MD from one of these structures, you
can explore the region and collect more structures

Regards
Marcella