[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17036] Extract structure from metaD energy plot

Pedro R. Figueiredo pedrorf93 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 15:25:06 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I have ran successfully a metadynamics simulation using the
DISTANCE_FUNCTION colvar.
Then, I have plotted the fes.dat for that simulation but at the moment I
need to extract a structure from the lowest energy points. The trajectory
output seems to compile all saved structures but they are not ordered. How
can I extract e.g., the exact structure for a specific colvar point of the
graph?

Thank you in advance!

Pedro