[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15013] Re: The temperature I get is different from what I set when do massive and global thermostat.

汤羽 tangshua... at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 02:15:04 UTC 2021

Hello Julian,
     Thanks for your suggestion. I will do geometry optimization
immediately. However, I'm a little confused about the last sentence  in
your reply, whether I should use the structure gotten by geometry
optimization to run massive and global thermostat firstly and than run
others processing? I hope i have expressed my question clearly.
      Tangyu.

Julian Heske <jjh... at gmail.com> 于2021年3月26日周五 下午11:03写道: