[CP2K-user] Spin Contamination "Rule of Thumb?"

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:50:48 UTC 2021

Dear Stephen,

the "cutoff" is what you find reasonable. To me, 12.019722 is practically
no contamination, whereas delta=2.0 is a large one and the results are
likely unreasonable. At least, you will not likely be able to get the
latter published.

Yours,

Vladimir

пятница, 22 января 2021 г. в 20:55:03 UTC+1, Stephen: