[CP2K-user] Incorrect spin moment for P donor in Si

ma...@gmail.com ma455... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 05:37:47 UTC 2021

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your response. Yes, P is a very shallow donor. I calculated
this system using VASP at first but it couldn't give good hyperfine
constant either which I thought maybe due to the delocalization of
pesudopotential used in VASP. So I tried cp2k because I though Gassusian
type basis set maybe more localized. I tried HSE too but it couldn't give
good results either. Could you please provide some suggestions on improving
this issue?

Regards,
Hongyang

在2021年4月20日星期二 UTC+10 上午3:31:14<n... at berkeley.edu> 写道: