[CP2K-user] Geometry optimisation of organic molecule on fcc Au(111) slab

DMITRII Drugov dresear... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 01:48:54 UTC 2020

Thank you for reply!

I expected organic molecule moves more from it's initial position.
Otherwise it's almost same as I built in avogadro software. My ultimate
goal is to perform some geometry optimization with applied electric field
or potential on z axis. I would like to imitate charge surface and compare
some structural orientation changes to uncharged system.

Could you please advise me smth in this sense.

Regarding my cell dimensions, z is twice larger then x and y. Does it sound
right?

Do you think while optimization I should keep system non periodic with
poison wavelet  or periodic in xy or xyz with poison analytic?

Thank you,
Dmitrii