[CP2K-user] Steered Molecular Dynamics

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 08:23:24 UTC 2020

Dear Devyesh Rana

You can run a series of MD with restraints, i.e., following an Umbrella
Sampling procedure.
You can run a series of MD with constraints, sampling the corresponding
Lagrangian multiplier, i.e., following a Thermodynamic Integration
procedure.
You can run MD with constraints, specifying  a target, a target_growth, and
a target_limit to steer the change along the MD.

Kind regards
Marcella