[CP2K-user] AIMD under PBC

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:25:21 UTC 2020

Dear Mostafa

CP2K does not wrap the coordinates into the primary box, but works with the
absolute coordinates.
The PBC are anyway internally applied by calculating energy and forces,
hence the interaction field in which your molecules move is correct.
To verify the actual situation within the simulation box just apply PBC
when using the visualisation tool of your choice.

Regards
Marcella