[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13657] Re: AIMD under PBC

Abedi, Mostafa mostaf... at brown.edu
Wed Jul 22 15:29:07 UTC 2020

Dear Marcella,

Many thanks for your help. Now, I understand it. I've found a way to wrap
the coordinate into the box using VMD:
pbc set {xxx xxx xxx} -all  # the "xxx" is the length of the box
pbc box
pbc wrap -all

This works well for the NVE and NVT simulations that the length of the box
is fixed, but it is not a case for the NpT simulation box, where the volume
changes. Do you have any idea how that would be for the NpT one? I greatly
appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Mostafa