[CP2K-user] NPT volume error when using beryllium in molten salts

Travis polla... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 06:58:30 UTC 2020

Hi,

I would not recommend smoothing with NPT, refer to
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.4986284. You *may* need a
ludicrously excessive cutoff compared to not using smoothing at all for
reasonable densities.

First iteration, delete this bit and see if your result improves (you might
see improvement even with a quicker CELL_OPT),
      &XC_GRID
        XC_DERIV        SPLINE2_smooth
        XC_SMOOTH_RHO   NN10
      &END XC_GRID