[CP2K-user] Transition State Optimisation using PM6

ma...@gmail.com mario... at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:08:36 UTC 2020

Just to reply to myself (and potential readers from the future), the
keyword LEVEL_SHIFT
(https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/SCF.html#LEVEL_SHIFT)
helped me. I increased it to 30, the structure converged and then I used
the converged structure in the next calculation without the LEVEL_SHIFT
keyword and it worked :) .