[CP2K-user] cp2k error

lili wang lili... at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 06:46:03 UTC 2020

Dear all CP2K experts,

I am trying to run surface and adsorb by CP2K. I have the error when
calculating cp2k, I think it is not a server compilation problem, because I
used other examples to calculate successfully. Unfortunately, I used an
example to do it twice at different times, one right, anoher is wrong. When
my .inp file contains K points, the same error occurred. *.out the error:
Primary job  terminated normally, but 1 process returned a non-zero exit
code. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted. *Corresponding group
output file error is *mpirun noticed that process rank 6 with PID 0 on node
lthpc exited on signal 13 (Broken pipe).*

If anyone could helps me, I would be very appreciated!