[CP2K-user] Error with "Cholesky decompose failed"

Jiapeng Liu sunta... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 03:00:02 UTC 2019

Hi Travis,

I just tried with your suggested script on my computer, but I got following
errors

Program received signal SIGFPE: Floating-point exception - erroneous
arithmetic operation.

Backtrace for this error:

Program received signal SIGFPE: Floating-point exception - erroneous
arithmetic operation.

For your reference, I just installed cp2k on Ubuntu 18.04 by sudo apt-get
install -y cp2k and cp2k version is 5.1 with cp2k.popt. Can you shed some
light on this problem, thanks.

Regards,
Jiapeng