[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12497] Questions About EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL

Tianshu Jiang jts2t... at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 07:47:25 UTC 2019

Hi jgh,

In a QMMM calculation, does the potential added to the QM part according to FORCE_EVAL
/ DFT / EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL will also be added to the MM region ?

If I activate both part simultaneously, does it cause any programming
problem or double counting in a QMMM calculation ?

在 2019年11月18日星期一 UTC+8下午5:34:10,jgh写道: