[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12497] Questions About EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Nov 18 09:34:06 UTC 2019

Hi

CP2K_INPUT / FORCE_EVAL / EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL
-> define potential acting ON atoms (force field type)

CP2K_INPUT / FORCE_EVAL / DFT / EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL.
-> define external potential using atomic positions and acting
   on total charge distribution (electrons + nuclei)

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland