[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11758] CP2K+OMEN

Luca luca.... at gmail.com
Mon May 20 08:21:43 UTC 2019

Dear Tiziano

thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, your hints do not fix the issue.
The path to the cp2k sources is .../CP2K-OMEN/cp2k/cp2k/src.
I believe the reason is that the script package_versions.sh do not exist in
the dir ../script.
Furthermore, that script is not even present in the entire cp2k dir.
Does anyone know the reason for that? Which is the cp2k release I have to
use with OMEN? I am using the 6.1

Best Regards.
Luca