[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11760] CP2K+OMEN

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon May 20 10:48:14 UTC 2019

Hi Luca,

On 20.05.19 10:21, Luca wrote:
> Dear Tiziano
>
> thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, your hints do not fix the
> issue. The path to the cp2k sources is .../CP2K-OMEN/cp2k/cp2k/src. > I believe the reason is that the script package_versions.sh do not exist
> in the dir ../script.
> Furthermore, that script is not even present in the entire cp2k dir.
> Does anyone know the reason for that? Which is the cp2k release I have
> to use with OMEN? I am using the 6.1

in v6.1 the script should still be there:

https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/blob/v6.1.0/tools/toolchain/scripts/package_versions.sh

But it seems that the script by default pulls from old SVN trunk which
is already missing the `package_versions.sh`.

You can proceed by either commenting out the SVN checkout part in OMEN's
`installer.sh` and make sure it uses the CP2K sources you provide or change

   cp2kTRUNKorRELEASE="trunk"
   cp2kRELEASEVER="4_1"

   cp2kTRUNKorRELEASE="release"
   cp2kRELEASEVER="6_1"

which should make the script pull version 6.1 from the old SVN (both
methods not tested by me).
In any what it seems you need some manual work to make the
`installer.sh` work again.

Best regards,
Tiziano