[CP2K-user] CP2K+OMEN

Luca luca.... at gmail.com
Sun May 19 19:57:09 UTC 2019

Dear developers

I am trying to install CP2K+OMEN by using the installer.sh script provided
with the dft-transport sources.
Unfortunately, the installer does not finish his work since it crashes with
the error:

 build CP2K you should change directory:
  cd cp2k/makefiles/
  make -j 16 ARCH=local VERSION="sopt sdbg ssmp popt pdbg psmp"

arch files for GPU enabled CUDA versions are named "local_cuda.*"
arch files for valgrind versions are named "local_valgrind.*"
arch files for coverage versions are named "local_coverage.*"
./installer.sh: line 141:
.../CP2K-OMEN/cp2k/cp2k/tools/toolchain/scripts/package_versions.sh: No
such file or directory

Could you please help me to overcome this issue?
Best Regards.

Luca