[CP2K-user] undefined reference to `cuda_d_gemm_'

David Gunter da... at davidgunter.com
Thu May 16 20:20:33 UTC 2019

I'm getting multiple "undefined reference to `cuda_d_gemm_'" error messages.

This stems from the following macro defines in settings of many of the
included arch files:

DFLAGS = $(DFLAGSBASE) -DDGEMM=cuda_d_gemm -Ddgemm=cuda_d_gemm ...

This converts call the "CALL DGEMM" lines in multiple *.F files into "CALL
cuda_d_gem" but I cannot find any source file or library where the
subroutine 'cuda_d_gemm' is actually defined. Any ideas?

Thanks.