[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11736] error in cp2k compilation

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri May 17 11:54:45 UTC 2019

Dear Manzoor,

can you first verify that the folder

   ~/Manzoor/cp2ktools/libxsmm-1.10.0/include

contains the file libxsmm.mod ?

If it doesn't, then you may have to check the libxsmm build again and
make sure it generated the Fortran file.

Second, replace in your CP2K arch file the `~` by `/home/krati` (even
though I would assume it should work the way you specified it).

Best regards,
Tiziano