[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11403] error in Installing ScaLAPACK by using toolchain.sh

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Mar 12 13:36:16 UTC 2019

Dear Mozhdeh,

please keep the Google group in CC or answer to the Google group directly.

The following error from your log suggests that there is something wrong
with the mpif90 MPI Fortran compiler wrapper on your system:

No underlying compiler was specified in the wrapper compiler data file
(e.g., mpicc-wrapper-data.txt)
Makefile:87: recipe for target 'ilacpy.o' failed

If mpicc and mpif90 are coming from the system you may have to install
an additional package and/or fix the installation.

To test that the MPI wrappers can find the compiler, use

  mpifort -showme

which should give you something similar to

  x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gfortran -I/usr/include -pthread -I/usr/lib64
-L/usr/lib64 -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/lib64 -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/lib64
-Wl,--enable-new-dtags -L/usr/lib64 -lmpi_usempif08
-lmpi_usempi_ignore_tkr -lmpi_mpifh -lmpi

Best,
Tiziano

--
Tiziano Müller