[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11403] error in Installing ScaLAPACK by using toolchain.sh

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Mar 12 12:52:16 UTC 2019

Hi M. Memol,

In /root/cp2k/tools/toolchain/build/scalapack-2.0.2 you should find some
*.log files (in my case those are: make.log and make1.log).
Check those to get a more detailed error message.

Btw, you can run the toolchain as a normal user, you don't have to use
the root user (and I would also advise against running it as root user).

Regards,
Tiziano