[CP2K-user] Vibrational temperature of an atom during MD simulation

Amin amin.jaf... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:00:09 UTC 2019

Dear Vladimir,

Thank you for the reply. Actually I'm using a GLE thermostat to pump energy
into one specific mode while having the other modes at base temperature. In
order to make sure that the energy is correctly pumped to that mode, I need
to monitor the vibrational temperature of the atoms that are coupled to the
mode that I want to excite. Someone told me that might be possible using
TAMKIN, but considering that I'm quite new in this field I have no clue how
to do that.
The only thing that I want to do is to achieve vibrational temperature of
each atom during a MD run.

Kind regards,

Amin