[CP2K-user] Full QM DFT Metadynamics Simulation of water and ATP resulting in a lot of vaccum

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:18:34 UTC 2019

Dear Raghav Saxena,

Did you run an equilibration MD before starting the metadynamics run?
If yes, did you check the density and the radial distribution function of
the liquid water after equilibration?
Your DFT parameters are not very good. For instance, basis set, PW cutoff,
and convergence criterion could be improved.
Regards
Marcella