[CP2K-user] NEB - number of replicas

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:25:45 UTC 2019

Hi,

sorry you didn't get a reply, we normally try to.

I haven't checked this, but I believe that the NUMBER_OF_REPLICA keyword is
used for start up and tells CP2K how many _intermediate_ images to create,
filling in any not given explicitly using interpolation. So if you set it
to 6 and only provide initital and final coordinates there will be 8 images
running - beginning and end + NUMBER_OF_REPLICA intermediates.

Matt

On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 10:36:15 AM UTC, tobias... at gmail.com