[CP2K-user] NEB - number of replicas

Peter Benedek pbene... at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:03:18 UTC 2019

Hi Matt,

So I tried what you described below and still get the same "CPASSERT
failed" error message. Attached the extended .out file and the .inp file.

I ran the calculations on 12 nodes containing 12 processors each with 10
replicas.

Best,
Peter

PS: I also tried setting NPROC_REP 12 to match the amount of processors
(and not nodes) but I got the same error.