[CP2K-user] SCF convergence criterion options

Matthew Okenyi matthew... at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 13:45:16 UTC 2019

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your advice. I've been comparing the convergence of the OT and
diagonalization methods for the same EPS_SCF value. The change in energy at
convergence is 100 times smaller for OT than for TD in my system. EPS_SCF
appears to be interpreted more strictly for OT than for TD. Is this correct?

Best wishes,
Matthew