[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11251]

Akshay Malik akshayma... at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 04:36:47 UTC 2019

Dear Patrick,
Since I have done AIMD of simple ions in water that is out of 64 water
molecules replaced one water molecule and placed H+ ion in it so i am
expecting to see grotthus mechanism. I am attaching the input files and
trajectory files. Please give it a quick look and reply if I am doing
something wrong.

Yours sincerely
Akshay Malik
 WATER-pos-1.xyz