[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11864] Restarting path integral MD simulation (PIGLET)

Christoph Schran lostphil... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 09:40:54 UTC 2019

Dear Unmesh,

which version of CP2K are you using? There has been a bug fix relatively
recently (https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/pull/359) for the computation of the
conserved quantity and the primitive estimator in PINT runs. This fix will
be in the upcoming new release v7.1.

How exactly are you restarting your runs? In the plots you attached, it
looks like the thermostat would be reinitialized.

Best, Christoph