[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12608] Ideal and single determinant S**2

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Dec 6 13:42:11 UTC 2019

Hi

Modern Quantum Chemistry: Introduction to Advanced Electronic Structure Theory
Attila Bangha Szabo, Neil S. Ostlund

See equations (2.271) and (2.272)

estimated S^2 expectation values for single determinant wavefunctions.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland