[CP2K-user] Thoughts on RDFs for NPT ensemble simulations?

Travis polla... at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:05:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

Cell file:
https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/MOTION/MD/REFTRAJ.html#CELL_FILE_NAME,
you have to just test things if there's no examples.

When you run TRAVIS, you specify an XYZ file, then follow prompts. It can
be run interactively. Enter advanced mode at the first prompt. If your
comment line is "a b c alpha beta gamma" in Angstroms and degrees, then a
few prompts later you can set it to read each comment line (viz., read NPT
trajectory).

-T