[CP2K-user] Thoughts on RDFs for NPT ensemble simulations?

Ant ant... at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:55:09 UTC 2019

Hi Travis:

Sorry for bothering again about this.  If you have time, I would be very
grateful for some further guidance.

I have been looking into both of the solutions you proposed.
1. I understand that REFTRAJ allows a trajectory to be read back into
CP2K.  I found a simple example in slide #41 (third from last) of how to
modify an input file here:
:
https://www.cp2k.org/_media/events:2015_cecam_tutorial:hahn_mdensembles.pdf

However I have not been able to find any examples online of how to deal
with reading a second file with cell parameters (which are in the CP2K
*.cell output file).  I hate to trouble you again, but if you know of where
I could read about how to do that, I would be very grateful.

2. I have compiled Travis, but have the same problem as with the first
method.  There doesn't appear to be documentation on how to perform a
task.  It sounds like you're familiar with Travis and if you have time to
point me to any examples, that would be much appreciated.  I am comfortable
with using sed if that's what is required to extract values from the CP2K
.cell file, but I don't know how to set up the Travis task.

Thank you again for your patience and helpful suggestions.