Is the energy converged in NVE simulation?

zuohen... at gmail.com zuohen... at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:08:41 UTC 2018

Hi,

I did a simulation with NVE ensemble. The energy plot is shown in figure
(Energy.jpg).
The plot should be flat one in NVE simulation, but my plot has a
fluctuation.
Is there any problem in my input file (attached file)?
Is the energy converged? Is the fluctuation reasonable?

Could anyone give me some suggestions?
Thank you very much.

Best wishes,
Zuoheng