Printing MO CUBE files

Gary gary... at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 23 16:02:21 UTC 2018

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the reply. I didn't realise that I was reading the output
incorrectly. This is the output after 2 days of calculation, after which
the walltime was reached. So I am unable to even get the calculation
started. The system is not that big, so I don't think it should take more
than 2 days to finish this calculation.

Thanks,

--
Gary Tom