Printing MO CUBE files

Nico Holmberg holmbe... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:18:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am confused. Was your output file only partially attached to your message?

These are the last lines of the output file according to what I see:

  ----------------------------------- OT
---------------------------------------

  Step     Update method      Time    Convergence         Total energy
Change

  Trace(PS):                                  140.0000000000
  Electronic density on regular grids:       -139.9999992405
0.0000007595
  Core density on regular grids:              139.9999999909       -
0.0000000091
  Total charge density on r-space grids:        0.0000007504
  Total charge density g-space grids:           0.0000007504

According to the above output, your calculation has not even started since
0 steps of SCF have been performed. The MO cubes are outputted once the SCF
process terminates i.e. converges or runs out of steps. This is marked by
the output line

outer SCF iter =    1 RMS gradient =   0.87E-06 energy =      -
1845.1347703447
outer SCF loop converged in   1 iterations or    6 steps

and summary of different energy components above these lines.

- Nico