Printing MO CUBE files

Nico Holmberg holmbe... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:03:23 UTC 2018

Hi,

I took the liberty of running your calculation with the CP2K 2.5, although
I would strongly recommend that you update to the latest release version. I
didn't experience any problems with the simulation. Each SCF iteration took
~22 s with 2 cores, ~3 s with 24 cores and the calculation completed in a
few minutes. The MO cubes were also succesfully created.

Has your CP2K binary been tested by running the regression test suite
(https://www.cp2k.org/dev:regtesting) that is bundled with CP2K? Is your
computing cluster working properly?

- Nico